Tuesday, May 25, 2010

B R B . . .

As much as I attempt to update and write on a regular basis, I feel as though I'm spinning in a bizarre whirlwind. I have handfuls of posts started, just not perfected and posted. But it's come to a point where I need to just take a day or two to gather my thoughts before I even try to be a "writer" or "blogger".

An old, old, oldoldold friend has taken her life and it seems to have brought a seemingly unstoppable life to a dead halt. Yet, the universe is making it very clear that as much as my thoughts or body are not moving, everything else is.

Exhibit A: a clearly unstable woman stood up in front of everyone on the 6 Bay bus and pulled
down her sweatpants to adjust her white, ass-gathered granny panties. GOOD MORNING.


Exhibit B: walking aimlessly downtown, thoughts and mind clearly not
in sync, I pass a man petting an iguana sitting on his shoulder. WTF??


I get it. I need to get back to the regulated march of my life.. but, for just a bit, I think there's enough crazy and bizarre wandering these streets that I can duck out for a few. I promise to return, full force and frazzle free, after some time away...

And to the family and friends: there's never much to be said at a time like this... so instead I send out constant thoughts and prayers and hope you, my old friend, are finally at peace ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment