Friday, February 5, 2010

iLag. No big deal.

All the chatter and hype around the intro of the iPad has, as expected, roused much debate all over social media platforms. Blogs, Twitter, Facebook - they all offer insights and criticism, which are probably 99% fueled by personal experiences/biases with Apple products and service. After reading some of these articles and posts I decided to go directly to the source and see what the manufacturer's saying at Apple.com.

Unfortunately my quest has been stalled because the Apple site is making my computer lag so much it took 4min to even open the keynote video of Steve Jobs, then it didn't even load the video properly. After another 3min of nothing I had to close the player as I feared my laptop's life and soul were being sucked away. Almost as if Jobs is trying to turn my non-Mac into a lowly... Netbook *gasp*.

I'm still a fan of Apple products, but I guess my search will have to be taken to YouTube to see the video. I wonder if I had the iPad, with all it's revolutionary internet browsing features, if I would be able to watch the video off the Apple page...

Note: video on YouTube works great. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment